Our cruises include:
- Greetings at the exit of the arrival hall of Hurghada or Marsa Alam airport
- Roundtrip transfers from the airport to the marina-based boat of the 5 * Marriott (15 minutes from Hurghada Airport) to the south port Ghalib (15 minutes from Marsa Alam Airport), Marsa Alam (duration 1 hour from Marsa Alam airport), Hamata (duration 2h30 from Marsa Alam airport)
- boarding/check in possible from Saturday 17h (sometimes before, if the boat is ready) Start of the cruise on Sunday morning (departure around 8am),
- 6 days of full board cruise, disembarkation the following Saturday morning, after breakfast. AQUARIUS reserves the right to accommodate guests at the hotel *** or above in half-board and double room to share without supplement for the last night according to its schedule and schedules of return of the customers.
- French diving guide.
- 16 dives minimum (often more) on the week with supply of 12 aluminum tanks and weights (without the belt).
- Nitrox 32%. (for certified nitrox diver only) possibility to spend half a day 75 € plus Padi (40 €) and certification (35 €)
- Soft drink drinks package: water, tea, nescafe, soft drinks, juice.
- Egyptian government cruise taxes.
This price does not include:
- Flight ticket
- The visa (25 $), possibility of assistance airport + visa 32 € (bookable in advance).
- Tanks 15 liters aluminium 1 output (DIN /INT) 30 € / week or Tanks 15 liters steel 2 output (DIN /INT) 40 € / week
- Tipping crew at discretion to pay on the spot (40 euros advised by diver and per week). Not required.
- Diving equipment except blocks and weights. 80 € week all the material.
- Supervision for level 1 divers not self-supervised or diver with less than 30 dives: 6 euros per dive to be paid on the spot maximum 2 dives per day
- Alcoholic beverages (wines from € 15 to € 18 per bottle, beers (€ 3))
Yes of course.
All expenses of the week (alcoholic beverages, equipment rental, training, souvenirs (tee shirt, polo shirt, towel, bathrobe etc. ..) can be paid by credit card
For English nationals and those of the European Union, they must have a passport valid for at least 6 months before the date of return or a valid identity card with 1 photo ID.
The visa can be done at the airport of arrival in Egypt, it costs $ 25 (an airport counter is open 24/7 to obtain this stamp) It is not uncommon for agents at the counter to say that it's € 25 because they do not have the money (or don't want to have it).
For other nationalities, you have to do with the Egyptian Consulate in your country.
You can for 32 € (bookable with us in advance) have airport assistance (French/English speaking) the price includes visa fees. The person will facilitate the administrative procedures.
There is no need for a particular vaccine.
Rates in tourism may vary depending on several parameters (availability, currency rates etc.) ...
In addition, divers who book their cruises early, it enjoys the advantage early booking. We advise you to book as soon as possible when you find an offer that suits you to avoid unpleasant surprises.
You can arrive when it suits you. Please note that if you arrive before the Saturday 16h at the airport, we may ask you either:
1 / To take a hotel room if you arrive in the night from Friday to Saturday (count about 30/40 € in double per person or 45/60 € in single room (meals included)).
2 / if you arrive Saturday after 7am, go to Dream beach (5 €) to enjoy a trendy beach (bars, restaurants, musical atmosphere).
3 / if you arrive on Saturday after 14h, you may be asked to leave your luggage in our dive center and go for a walk 1 or 2 hours, to allow our staff to finish preparing the boat. (cleaning, refueling, full of diesel).
Same principle for departure
1 / if your flight is after Saturday 20h
2 / if your flight after 14h, in addition to the option Dream beach (possibility to leave your luggage at the diving center and walk).
Our services begin on Saturday at 5pm and finish the following Saturday at 10 am. If you arrive before or leave after this scheduled time we will offer you the option of either waiting on a private beach (With all amenities, bar, restaurant, bathroom and showers or a hotel room nearby at your own expense. (Call us for more information)
Before your arrival on board :
Remember to send us a copy of your passport information and of those who are travelling with you by email
At least one week before :
- Travel if possible with softside luggage as opposed to hardside luggage
- Personal belongings (clothes and toiletries). Stick to the bare essentials because the main clothes needed for the stay will be shorts, t-shirts and swimming costumes
- Shoes : You won't need any on board. Everyone is barefoot. NB Sometimes from mid-November to early April, it can be windy and a longsleeved jumper may be useful
• The electric plugs are the European type : 220 w
• Phones and other wifi devices (if your provider allows it) with the exception of the arrival and departure date will not be able to pick up the network
• Ear plugs are recommended if you are a light sleeper
• A waterproof bag to store your most treasured belongings such as a camera and a passport
• Don't forget to bring reading material such as magazines (which you can leave behind) books or DVDs
Your on board guide will need :
• (2 pages including your photo or identity card (both sides)
• Your diving card with your most recent dives
• A copy of your best qualification (card). A level 2 CMAS, Advanced Open Water Diving Padi, something similar or higher is required to dive in certain sites due to challenging conditions, (currents,sea swell wind, visibility). Advanced training will be offered on board from level 1 or OWD Padi as well as Nitrox training or technical training such as Nitrox confirmed extended range for those who would like it
• Your medication and prescriptions : Please ensure that you have all your medical certificates up to date especially if you are undergoing treatment. If you are having treatment You willl need to produce a letter confirming your level of fitness for scuba-diving. Should you be unable to present a medical certificate, our instructor will ask you to complete a PADI form where you will state (at your own risk) that you are in good health and there is no contraindication involved when diving
• An insurance for 7 euros will be sold to you. This insurance is to keep the hyperbaric chambers in good condition and to pay for the doctors and 24/7 medical assistance set up along the coast
Level one will only be able to dive twice a day and will need to be supervised. The fee for supervision is 6 euros per dive
The minimum equipment required for a safe dive : Fins mask tuba, stab, regulator, belt, a small mirror and a whistle
The diving equipment is available for 80 euros a week To ensure the smooth running of your cruise, we would ask you to let us have the list of all the equipment needed as well as sizes before your arrival on the boat. On board we have spare equipment for two or three divers in case your equipment is faulty.
We advise you to have your computer and diving torch
ARGENT : MONEY
Aquarius accepts euros, American dollars, Egyptian pounds and sterling
NB 3% extra charge plus an unfavourable exchange rate to plan for)
Your budget for the week, will need to include the hiring cost of the equipment 15l tank 30 euros a week, 15l steel tank 2 outings (40 euros a week). Alcoholic beverages, if wanted, will be available at the bar after the last dive of the day, freshly squeezed orange juice during the season and potential training courses. Advanced or Nitrox
A 40 euro tip advisable for the cruise is normally requested at the end of the trip. This tip is not compulsory but it motivates the team to go out of their way during your cruise.
A recap of the rules on board will be given on the date of arrival or early the following morning.
Above all, don’t forget to bring your good mood and sense of humour to spread around
The information collected about you is necessary for the processing of your order. To allow the execution of your contract. They may also allow you to receive promotional or commercial offers, by email, from us.
You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978), with Xplorer Red Sea, Internet Service, passport @ xplorer-redsea. com by specifying your name, first name and address.
We wish to have a minimum of 8 divers on board,
There are several benefits to book well in advance:
1 / Example, if you book more than a year in advance, you benefit from the price of the current year.
2 / You benefit from the early booking discount 50 € per person (by booking before the end of October of the current year for the next year)
3 / If the higher class cabins are not sold, you will be given priority to benefit from it (without supplement).
4 / Other advantage and not least, the route you choose first has a high chance of being the definitive route.
The debit that will be made on your credit card depends on the agreements you have with your bank.
Know that we are credited 2 or 3 days after your payment.
It's hard to say what the nationalities are because each week is different.
We work mainly with the French, Belgians, Dutch, Spanishs, Italians, Ukrainians, but the Turks, Swiss, Korean, English or even Chinese are not excluded.
Mixing nationalities is going very well and it's a good opportunity to learn another language or to improve one's English.
Anyway, a francophone and english monitor is on board on all our departures.
Cancellations for individual registrations will be billed as follows:
Cancellation more than 60 days before the departure date of the boat: 50 € administration fee.
Cancellation from 60 to 45 days before the date of departure of the boat: 25% of the total amount of the cruise / dive stay .
Cancellation from 29 to 15 days before the date of departure of the boat: 75% of the total amount of the cruise / dive stay.
Cancellation at 14 days of departure of the boat: 100% of the total amount of the cruise / dive stay.
Cancellations for charters and groups will be invoiced:
Cancellation from 90 to 60 days before the date of departure of the boat: 25% of the total amount of the cruise / dive stay.
Cancellation from 59 to 30 days before the date of departure of the boat: 50% of the total amount of the cruise / dive stay .
Cancellation from 29 to 15 days before the date of departure of the boat: 80% of the total amount of the cruise / diving holiday.
Cancellation 14 days before the departure of the boat: 100% of the total amount of the cruise / dive stay
For all our cruises, transfers are included from the airport to the boat. If you arrive before Saturday afternoon or leave the following Saturday after 14h, we organize the transfer to the hotel (we can book the hotel for you) or to dream beach (5 €) beach of the Elysée 4 * hotel located 200m from the Marriott marina.
We include 1 outward transfer and 1 return transfer.
In each cruise description (see the website) we indicate the level of diving requested.
an advanced training 2 days / 5 dives (which will allow you to have a perfect autonomy under water).
|Optional "diving" services to book in advance, payable locally :|
|Underwater scooter: 30 € per dive, 80 € for 3 dives, 150 € for 6 dives|
|15 liters tanks (per week)||30 €||Stabilizing jacket, or regulator, or diving suit||5 €/day|
|* PADI Nitrox course||75 €||Dive light for night dive||6 €/dive|
|* PADI Advanced course PADI||165 €||Fins snorkel mask or signal buoy||3 €/day|
|* For all PADI courses, to be paid on site PADI Certification fee 35 €, course manual 40 €||Dive computeur Diving equipment package except computer||8 €/day 80 €/week|
|TEC – TDI courses Available onboard (bookable in advance).||€||Number of dives||Dive & Theoretical course||Minimum level required||Depth of training dives||Gas used|
|Nitrox (Dives without decompression)||95€||120€||0 / 2 h||OWD||according certification's diver||40% O² max|
|Advanced Nitrox (Dives without decompression)||200||240€||4 / 6 h||NITROX DIVER||according certification's diver||100% O²|
|Decompession procedures||240||300€||4 / 6 h||AOWD / N2||45||AIR+nitrox|
|Extanded Range (Decompression diving)||280||350€||4 / 8h||DECO+ADVANCED NITROX||55||AIR+nitrox|
|Trimix Diver (Decompression diving)||590||740€||4 / 8h||DECO+ADVANCED NITROX||60||HELIUM|
|Packages - TDI|
|Nitrox + Advanced Nitrox||280||350€||4 / 6h||OWD||according certification's diver|
|Advanced Nitrox + Decompression procedures||420||525€||6 / 6h||AOWD / N2||45|
|Nitrox + Decompression Procedures||320||400€||4 / 6h||AOWD / N2||45|
|Included in the prices: course manuals, certification fees, TEC equipment, gases used during training dives.|